Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Trig T-Shirt Project

In the spirit of the last post, I wanted to share another one of my favorites from my trig unit.

When we are wrapping up transformations of trig graphs, I assign a t-shirt project to my students.  I love this project because it's easy to grade - they just stand in front of me and I check their work.  It's also great because the back of the shirt really lets them show their personality and sense of humor.  I'm always surprised by some of the stuff that they come up with as "reasons for studying trig"!  I could only find one example to share - not sure what I did with all the others I know I saved, and I know the scale on the x-axis in this example is a little off, but it still gives you an idea of what a finished product looks like.






No comments:

Post a Comment