Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Kahoot!



I recently found this amazing website called Kahoot!  Kahoot! is a game based classroom response system.  You can create your own quizzes, surveys or discussions and your students can access them on their device.  It's completely web-based so it works on all platforms and the best part is it's free!  Don't have time to make your own quiz?  Browse the over 30,000 public quizzes to see if there's one that will work for you.  I made my own Kahoot! over finding area of oblique triangles and my students LOVED it.  Once you create your own account, you can play my Kahoot! by clicking the link below:

Area of Oblique Triangles Kahoot!


1 comment:

  1. Um...well this is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm thinking of all the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete