Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Sequences and Series Project

I came up with this project for my students to demonstrate their understanding of Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences and Series.  I was inspired by Fawn Nguyen's visualpatterns.org.  If you've never checked out this website, it's a must see!

Sequences & Series Project

If I were to make one change to it for next year, I think I would have them create a sequence that was neither arithmetic or geometric.  But overall, I really like it!  It's the perfect project for this time of year.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to view this project but all I am seeing is a white box. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'll give me your e-mail address, I'll send it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I hope you still have this project. My personal email (which is less restrictive than my district's) is zenmvillafuerte@gmail.com. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. IdealAssignmenthelp is that the service that is provided by Assignment Help Service . It helps to complete the assignments of the students inside a given point in time. It provides correct steering associated with the assignment and facility among the scholars. we offer assignment help to the scholars who are below a lot of pressure thanks to college work or another kinds of work. We have provides plagiarism free resolution to its students. we've high-quality experts to try and do work on the required project. we offer a complete solution to the students related to the topic.

    ReplyDelete